Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

C Murder Down For My Niggas Free Download UPDATED

C Murder Down For My Niggas Free Download

Lyrics

Man fuck them niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'crusade I ride for my niggas I dice for my niggas Fuck them other niggas, niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm downwards for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I ride for my niggas I die for my niggas Homo fuck them other niggas Bitch, I'one thousand down with No limit, I'll ride for the cause I'm the nigga on the tank with the large fucking balls And if anybody fuck with Snoop Doggy-Dogg I'mma make these niggas put his proper name on the wall And everywhere I get, I got Mr. Magic here Because I know that nigga don't care He'll have that red shit pouring out your pilus Nigga, whatsoever-fucking-time, nigga, any-fucking-where "Make 'em bleed" is the motto that I live past If y'all fuck with me, it's a must, you dice Them niggas might become running, but them niggas tin can't hide It's like shooting yourself, it's a suicide Klc stone the trounce, hitting hard like Burt Niggas in the know-ya know him equally "Large Injure" But like Soulja Slim, he'll put you in the dirt And have your picture on forepart of a t-shirt And when I make moves, I got a hundred niggas with me Just in instance a nigga out there trying to go me All my niggas is downwardly to squeeze the trigger That's why I'm down for my motherfucking niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm downwardly for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'crusade I'1000 down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'crusade I ride for my niggas I die for my niggas human Fuck them other niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm downwards for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'crusade I'm downward for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I ride for my niggas I die for my niggas man Fuck them other niggas What you lot ain't heard, boy, I ride with these niggas I die with these niggas Did a drive by with my forty v 'cause I'thousand down with these niggas Snoop Dogg and Bossalinie Don't shoot, nah, nigga, merely call me when you lot demand me Believe me, I never bite the hand that feed me Just bespeak them niggas out, and I'll get out 'em all on the street bleeding Bowwow, yous fucking with a grown human How I exist done waxed you in your house and then cached you on your ain state See, the cops is scared to come up and get me But I don't arraign 'em 'crusade they know I got a agglomeration of thug niggas with me Looking for trouble, starting shit I'm riding solo, and I'chiliad busting and getting rid of your clique See, you boys own't about beefing When you fucking with niggas that'll definitely get yous, eternal slumber But if you didn't become the fucking picture Bitch, I'm down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'grand down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'crusade I'm downwardly for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I ride for my niggas I die for my niggas man Fuck them other niggas Fuck them other niggas 'crusade I'yard down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'crusade I'm down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'crusade I ride for my niggas I dice for my niggas homo Fuck them other niggas What niggas? Them niggas? Yes, dawg, yous with information technology? Fuck 'em, let's become 'em, do 'em, I did 'em We getting nutty in this motherfucker I got my buddy in this motherfucker Get out a nigga bloody in this motherfucker We in the cutty, motherfucker, you done washed likewise much You got it coming, motherfucker Some of these niggas is bitches as well And some of these niggas look just like yous Well, where I'thou from, nosotros like to ride on fours Do it from the shoulders, or practice it from the toes I do my dirt all by my lonely C-Murder and Magic, hell yes, them my motherfucking homies So when shit get thick and foggy And niggas wanna act like they wanna get with Snoop Doggy Lemme allow yous niggas know Shit, fuck what y'all going through, and fuck what y'all stand for Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I ride for my niggas I die for my niggas man Fuck them other niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm down for my niggas Fuck them other niggas 'cause I ride for my niggas I dice for my niggas man Fuck them other niggas

Awood Magic Johnson Jr., Calvin Cordazor Broadus, Corey Miller, Craig Stephen Lawson

Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Ultra Tunes

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: creelinniffer72.blogspot.com

Post a Comment for "C Murder Down For My Niggas Free Download UPDATED"